All It Takes Is the Right Product and a Little Guidance
Your home is your own little slice of paradise—a place you can call your own and, when you want to, tune out the rest of the world.
But your indoor air quality could be affecting your health.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air is often up to five times more polluted than outdoor air. But this doesn’t mean you can live with the windows open or abandon your cozy home. So what’s a homeowner to do?
The answer is simple: Install a residential air cleaner to improve your air quality.
With the right system in place, you can control your air quality 24/7/365 and ensure you and your family are living with safe, clean air. At Tonna Mechanical, we carry a wide range of products from leading brands to help every home find its “Just Right” fit for clean indoor air.
The Aprilaire Healthy Air System
Aprilaire is a leading innovator of superior air quality products and solutions. We carry and install the Healthy Air System, a three-part answer to your IAQ problems that includes:
- Ventilation. The first step is replacing stale indoor air with fresh outdoor air.
- Purification. The outdoor air is then purified using a MERV 16 filter. This will remove 99% of allergy and asthma triggers and can even remove viruses. It will also filter out other airborne contaminants, such as dust, dirt, pet dander, pollen, bacteria and mold.
- Humidity control. The final piece of the puzzle is an Aprilaire humidifier to keep indoor humidity levels between the ideal 40-60% range. This will protect you and your family from the many unpleasantries of dry air, including dry and itchy throats, peeling wallpaper, cracked paint and more.
The Healthy Air System also comes with a Wi-Fi touchscreen thermostat that continually regulates your home’s ventilation, purification and humidity levels.
Plasma Air A WellAir Brand
Plasma Air products are mounted in the central air conditioning systems. As air passes over the products, millions of positively and negatively charged ions are formed – just like in nature. These bipolar ions disperse into the occupied space through the duct system, proactively attacking airborne contaminants where they cause the most problems for occupants. Plasma Air is safe, low maintenance, easy to install, energy efficient, and highly effective on pollutants such as particulate matter, bacteria, viruses, mold spores, odors, and VOCs.
- Kills up to 99.99%* mold, bacteria and viruses in the air
- Reduce airborne particles and allergens
- Reduce smoke particles and static electricity
- Zero ozone emissions
Plasma Air is a no-maintenance needlepoint bi-polar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems. Starting at under $400 after installation.
Claim Clean Indoor Air With Tonna Mechanical
With so many different options, it can be tough to know what’s right for your home. That’s how we can help at Tonna Mechanical. After testing your air and determining what’s in it, we’ll recommend the right solution for your needs and your budget. From there, we’ll install your new system, show you how to use and maintain it, along with answer any of your questions. Let our experienced air quality specialists point you toward the right solution and help you create the healthy indoor environment that every home deserves.
To take the first step toward clean indoor air, contact us online or call Tonna Mechanical at 507-205-2873 today.