No More Rushing Through Those Cold Showers
It’s important to know when it’s time to say goodbye to the old and welcome the new. Take, for instance, your water heater. Though it’s served you well through the years, you’re finding it just isn’t doing the job like it used to do. It’s even gotten to the point where people fight over who gets to shower first, knowing only the first or second person will be able to enjoy a warm shower.
That’s when you know it’s time to call Tonna Mechanical for a new water heater in Rochester, MN.
When It’s Time to Make the Switch
Time and time again, we’ve seen homeowners put water heater replacement on the backburner. It is, after all, two large pieces of equipment that are being removed and installed.
Our experience replacing water heaters has taught us that delaying service leaves homeowners much more vulnerable to full system failures—often at the most inopportune time.
Rather than run the risk of losing your hot water altogether, consider having your water heater replaced when you notice any of the following signs:
- Your water has become discolored.
- Water has begun pooling around your water heater.
- Your water heater is making unusual noises.
- Your water heater is over 10 years old.
Finding Your ‘Just Right’ Fit
With so many options to choose from, selecting a new water heater can feel like a daunting task. Working with these systems for over 40 years, our Tonna professionals help guide you toward the system that will provide you with an affordable and abundant supply of hot water.
Some of the most important factors we consider before recommending your new system include:
- Tank vs. hybrid. Depending on your hot water needs, we advise which option will work best for you. A hybrid water heater is a crossover between the more energy-efficient tankless water heater and a conventional storage tank water heater that has better recovery capability and flow capacity.
- Family size. The worst-case scenario is having your new water heater installed, only to discover it’s not providing enough hot water. When you turn to Tonna, you can rest assured our recommendation will most accurately cater to your hot water demands—all while falling within your budget.
- Energy efficiency. Working with your budget and usage expectations, our technicians will recommend a water heater that maximizes your energy-efficiency at a price you can feel comfortable about.
Tonna Tackles the Entire Process
Here at Tonna Mechanical, we are all about making things easier for you. When you imagine having your old water heater removed and a new one installed, you might envision a huge ordeal that disrupts your daily routine and becomes a major headache.
But with Tonna, this is simply not the case.
Our NATE-certified technicians have spent years working with all water heater makes and models. When you trust our team to take care of business, we do things “Just Right”—the first time around.
Get Started on the Right Paw With our Comfort Club
Once you have your new water heater installed, you’re going to want to hold on to it for as long as possible. By joining our “Just Right” Comfort Club, you can protect your water heater investment with routine tune-ups. This way, you will avoid more expensive repair work and get the most out of your new water heater.
Take Your Hot Water up a Notch in Rochester, MN
To schedule water heater replacement & installation services with our Tonna team, contact us online or call Tonna Mechanical at 507-205-2873 today.