Staying Warm Is a Marathon, Not a Race
Each winter, your furnace works hard to keep your home nice and warm. With all of this usage, it’s no surprise that your furnace needs to be maintained on a regular basis.
By proactively maintaining your furnace each year, you are effectively pushing the “reset” button to maximize the life of your heater and get the most out of your investment.
What Are the Benefits of Seasonal Furnace Maintenance?
Before the start of each Minnesota winter, it’s important to ensure your system is working at 100 percent efficiency. By doing so, you will significantly reduce the chances of your furnace breaking down and requiring emergency service.
Seasonal maintenance offers a number of other advantages, including:
- Optimal system performance
- Lower energy bills (Your system won’t need to work as hard to heat your home, which, in turn, will reduce your energy bills.)
- Reduced risk of system failure, expensive repairs and heating emergencies
- Longer system lifespan
- Assurance that you are honoring the maintenance terms of manufacturers’ warranties
- Increased comfort and safety for your family through every Minnesota winter
During a Tune-Up, Your Tonna Technician Will:
- Closely inspect the air filter and advise whether it needs to be replaced.
- Ensure the thermostat is working properly
- Check the air ventilation ducts to ensure they are clear and open for optimal airflow
- Clean all of the major furnace components, including the blower, fan blades and drain line
- Lubricate all motor parts within the furnace
- Inspect for any furnace leaks, cracks or signs of wear and tear in and around the unit.
- Ensure all electrical components are safe, functional and free of rust or corrosion
Protect All of Your Equipment for Less Through the ‘Just Right’ Comfort Club
It’s time-consuming and expensive to maintain all of your equipment separately. That’s why we created the “Just Right” Comfort Club, our comprehensive maintenance program that protects your heating, cooling and plumbing* equipment under one affordable plan.
Choose from our various plans to find an option that suits your budget and comfort needs. Plus, if you have additional appliances, such as a water heater or water softener, you can add them to any plan.
And what would a club be without the perks? All of our members enjoy a number of exclusive benefits, including priority scheduling, discounted service and more. Click here to learn more about the different plans we offer and join the club today!
*Whole-home plumbing system check is for select plans.
Stay Snug as a Bear With Tonna Mechanical
To get the most out of your furnace, seasonal maintenance is a “bear” necessity! Let our technicians do the heavy lifting to protect your furnace and help you save more money (and avoid stress!) over the long term.
To schedule furnace maintenance for your home, contact us online or call Tonna Mechanical at 507-205-2873 today.