All It Takes Is Some Tonna TLC
Has your boiler suddenly given you the cold shoulder? Tonna is here to help you turn the tables and reclaim the comfort you’ve suddenly lost. Our NATE-certified technicians provide prompt and reliable boiler repairs that will restore your system without a hitch.
For Every Boiler Repair, We Guarantee:
- Upfront pricing and no surprises
- Professional and friendly service from our NATE-certified technicians
- Fast response times, including 24/7 support
- Fully stocked vehicles to ensure we can fix most problems on the spot
- Flexible scheduling—ask about our same-day service!
When Do I Need Professional Boiler Repair?
If you notice something out of the ordinary with your boiler, there’s likely something wrong with it. Some of the warning signs to look for include:
- No hot water coming from the boiler. If there is no hot water or heat coming from the radiators, the problem could be low pressure within the boiler. Check the pressure gauge on your home’s boiler. If it’s below 1, then there’s likely a broken part or valve within the boiler that needs to be repaired.
- Inconsistent heat. Is your boiler working, but failing to provide adequate heat? This means the water is likely not circulating properly and, as a result, cannot heat your home consistently.
- Unusually high energy bills. It’s natural for your energy bills to increase during the cold winter months. But if you notice your bills are higher than last year’s and significantly more than what you’ve paid in the past, there might be an issue with the boiler. Boilers that are in the process of breaking down will work less efficiently and cause your energy bills to go up. Our technicians will take a close look at your boiler and determine whether you’ll save more in the long run by repairing your boiler or replacing it.
- Cracks or leaks. Over time, your boiler is likely to crack and leak. While a small leak might not seem serious on the surface, it can lead to water damage when left unaddressed. Boilers also require water to run efficiently. So if your boiler continues to leak and lose water, this will ultimately impact the performance and efficiency of your boiler.
- Foul odors near the boiler. If the area near your boiler smells like rotten eggs, there’s likely a gas leak and you should call a professional right away. Other smells can indicate a problem with the ventilation system, which you’ll also want a technician to come in and correct.
Schedule Boiler Repair With the Team That’s Been Doing It Since 1976
For decades, Tonna has been the team families trust and turn to in times of trouble. No matter what’s wrong with your boiler, we are here 24/7 to promptly repair your system and restore your comfort.