Why Ductless Cooling Is in Top Demand
Now surging in popularity, ductless technology is becoming the preferred method for heating and cooling a home. While mini-splits have a higher upfront cost than traditional units, they are far more efficient and cheaper to run over time.
Just like a central air conditioner, it’s important to ensure your mini-split is properly sized and installed. This is exactly what we guarantee for every mini-split air conditioner installation in Rochester, MN, and across Southeastern Minnesota. We’ve been installing these systems since they first hit the market and will help you enjoy every advantage that mini-splits have to offer.
Why Go Ductless?
While ductwork is a major component of traditional HVAC systems, it comes with setbacks. For example, if you don’t regularly clean your home’s air ducts, they’ll become a breeding ground for dirt, dust and bacteria. Every time your heater or AC is running, that debris will circulate throughout your home and enter the air you breathe. Ductwork is also prone to leaks that can be very tough to spot and detect. Without properly sealing the leaks, you’ll end up paying more to heat and cool your home than you should.
Because mini-splits don’t involve ductwork, you won’t need to deal with any of these problems. Mini-splits are beneficial because they:
- Allow you to heat or cool your home on a room-to-room basis. Stop paying to heat or cool rooms that you never use!
- Offer the comfort of central cooling, minus the hassles of ductwork.
- Are more energy efficient than traditional units, allowing you to save more money over time.
- Are well suited for home renovations and additions. If you’re adding on to your home but don’t want to pay to have new ductwork installed, mini-splits are an ideal solution.
- Provide better cooling comfort in older homes. Rather than relying on window units that come with serious limitations, you can finally enjoy the same level of comfort that central air provides.
- Are much faster to install than new ductwork. Installing new ductwork is expensive, time-consuming and disruptive. On the flip side, ductless mini-splits can be installed in as little as four to six hours.
For Every Mini-Split Installation, We Guarantee:
- Upfront pricing and no surprises
- Free, on-site estimates
- Proper sizing and professional opinions backed by decades of industry experience
- Superior workmanship from NATE-certified technicians
- Friendly service with a smile
- Flexible scheduling, including 24/7 support
Schedule Mini-Split Air Conditioner Installation in Rochester, MN
Mini-splits aren’t just “cool” from a technology standpoint. They are continually raising the bar for energy efficiency, luxurious comfort control and long-term cost savings. Families across Rochester, MN, are discovering the difference of ductless technology. In fact, many customers tell us they wish they’d made the switch years earlier!
To schedule a free estimate for ductless mini-split installation in Southeastern Minnesota, contact us online or call Tonna Mechanical at 507-205-2873 today.