Push ‘Paws’ on the Temperature Wars Once and For All!
Committed to staying on the cutting edge of HVAC technology, we install, service and maintain a wide range of state-of-the-art thermostat and zoning solutions. We install Carrier and Honeywell products because these are the brands our customers love and that provide the most value.
Thermostats: Programming Comfort
The days of manually adjusting your thermostat are long gone. With a programmable model, you can set the thermostat to automatically adjust the temperature based on the time and day. This allows your HVAC equipment to run more efficiently, which will result in lower monthly energy bills.
With a programmable thermostat, you can:
- Save more money on your energy bills over time.
- Create a custom heating and cooling schedule to stay comfortable when you’re home and save money while you’re away.
- Increase your system’s efficiency by up to 10 percent.
- Enjoy an easy-to-use system interface.
Zoning Systems: Targeting Comfort
For even more efficiency and control, try pairing your programmable thermostat with a zoned heating and cooling system. Here’s how it works:
Whenever one area (or zone) of your house reaches a preset temperature, dampers in your ducts direct air to other zones. By individually controlling each zone’s temperature separately, you’ll increase the efficiency of your system and reach your desired comfort level faster.
With a zoning system, you can:
- Eliminate frustrating hot/cold spots
- Increase system efficiency
- Save money and reduce energy consumption
- Enjoy more control over your home’s comfort level
Our Most Popular Thermostat Models & Zoning Equipment
Carrier® Ecobee5 Smart Thermostat Pro with Voice Control and SmartSensor
Enjoy a world-class comfort experience with the combined efforts of two of the industry leaders in home comfort – Carrier and ecobee. With highly advanced communication at its core, pair an ecobee thermostat, Powered by Carrier, with a complete home comfort system to give you total control over your home’s comfort, temperature and humidity.
- Tailors itself to your schedule, comfort preferences and outdoor weather
- Works seamlessly with platforms such as Apple® HomeKit®, Amazon® Alexa®, Google® Assistant, Samsung® SmartThings® and IFTTT®
- Access your system from anywhere on your iOS® or Android® devices
- Five-year limited warranty when purchased through and installed by a Carrier dealer
- Use Amazon® Alexa® voice commands to change temperature settings
- Includes a SmartSensor to keep important rooms comfortable by adjusting your thermostat based on occupancy and temperature.
- Accessory products only can be used with ecobee SmartThermostat with voice control
- Will assist in controlling home humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Potential energy savings when the thermostat learns your schedule
Carrier Infinity® Control
The revolutionary Infinity Control taps the power of the Infinity System. You’ll find unmatched access to every type of environmental control. Remote programming can be added as an accessory. Simply our best thermostat.
- Intuitive prompts
- Ideal Humidity System® for exacting comfort
- Monitors air quality products
- Controls fan speed
- Controls ventilation
- Day-at-a-glance seven-day programming
- Large, easy-to-push buttons
- Models available with remote access for Internet or phone access
- Models available with up to eight-zone capability
- TrueSense™ Dirty Filter Detection
- 10-year parts limited warranty when properly registered
- System maintenance reminders
Honeywell Prestige HD Programmable Thermostat
The Prestige HD Programmable Thermostat provides a high-definition color display. The visual clarity of the display screen is three times better than typical thermostats.
- Temperature control on demand. Sense and make adjustments from anywhere in the home (with Portable Comfort Control).
- All-In-One Control. Controls temperature and indoor air quality (IAQ) products such as humidification and dehumidification from a single control in the living space.
- Outdoor temperature/humidity. When used with a wireless outdoor sensor, the outdoor temperature and humidity can be displayed on Prestige to help you prepare for your day and save money.
- Simple touchscreen technology. No hidden doors or complex buttons.
- Interview-based programming. Walks you through a simple setup process to program your heating and cooling equipment run time
- Seven-day programming. Allows separate programming for each day of the week.
- Energy savings. Program to save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs (If used as directed. Savings may vary depending on geographic region and usage).
- Up to five-year warranty when registered
Honeywell RedLINK Wireless Zoning Systems
The RedLINK™ story gets even sweeter when it comes to zoning. When used with our RedLINK-enabled TrueZONE® panels, our Wireless Adapter allows you to easily—and wirelessly—add zoning to a home or add more zones to an existing system.
- TrueZONE® HZ432 or HZ322 panels are now RedLINK-enabled
- Add a Wireless Adapter and Wireless FocusPRO® thermostats to easily zone a home without running thermostat wires.
- Works with the Portable Comfort Control to conveniently control every zone from one device.
- Works with the Wireless Outdoor Sensor to display outdoor temperature and humidity on all thermostats.
Honeywell RedLINK Internet Gateway and Total Connect Comfort Service
Connect any RedLINK Comfort System to the Internet to enjoy remote access from your PC, smartphone or tablet* using Honeywell’s RedLINK Internet Gateway. You can count on Total Connect’s system performance alerts for a level of awareness and peace of mind that is unmatched — helping you to stay connected to your home or business whether you’re across the street or halfway around the world.
- No monthly fee, free app download
- Works with any Prestige IAQ / Prestige, Wireless FocusPRO and EConnect™
- Remotely monitor and control your heating and cooling systems—including whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers—at any time, from anywhere
- View/change system settings and access multiple systems/zones
- Provides over 90 alerts through the Total Connect website
- Upgrades automatically as new features become available
- Powered by RedLINK™ reliability
Schedule Your Smart Thermostat & Zoning Installation Today
To learn more about our programmable thermostats and zoning systems, schedule a free estimate online or call Tonna Mechanical at 507-205-2873 today!