Because a Freezing Home Is Just Unbearable
Here in Southeastern Minnesota, a broken furnace isn’t just an inconvenience. It’s an emergency.
This is how we approach all of our furnace repairs in Rochester, MN, and throughout our service area. No matter what kind of furnace you own and what’s wrong with it, you can feel confident that our NATE-certified technicians have the tools and training to properly fix it.
We Won’t Move a Muscle Without Your Approval
After examining your furnace, we’ll share our findings and discuss your different options. We provide everything you need to make an informed decision before any work begins. Whether we suggest repairing or replacing your furnace, you can rest easy knowing that our word is backed by decades of trusted service. We’ll only recommend the solutions that you truly need and will help you save more money over the long run.
We Guarantee the Following With Our Furnace Repairs:
- Upfront pricing
- Expert advice from our highly trained, NATE-certified technicians
- Friendly service for you and your family
- Zero upsells
- Fully stocked vehicles for fast, efficient repairs
- Flexible scheduling—ask about our same-day service!
When to Call in the Professionals
Is there an actual problem with your furnace or is it just having an off day? Furnaces aren’t designed to work and sound differently each day. So if you notice something unusual about your furnace, there’s likely something wrong with it.
Two of the most common causes of non-functioning furnaces are restricted airflow and an overheated heat exchanger. No matter what the problem, we’ll quickly diagnose your system and recommend the most cost-effective, reliable solution possible.
You’ll likely want to schedule furnace repair if:
- Your furnace isn’t providing enough heat. This can be traced to a clogged and dirty air filter or another mechanical issue.
- You notice a drastic change in temperature or your furnace isn’t working at all. This can indicate a problem with the thermostat. A faulty thermostat can lead to fan, pilot light, power or gas issues and can compromise the performance of your furnace.
- The pilot light is yellow. The pilot light should always be a bright blue color. A yellow pilot light can indicate a carbon monoxide leak, in which case you’ll want to call a professional right away.
- Your furnace is making unusual noises. If the normal sounds of your furnace have been replaced with banging and rattling noises, there’s something wrong with your furnace. Whether it’s a loose component or another issue, we’ll get your furnace sounding and working normally again in no time.
Reduce Future Repairs by Joining the ‘Just Right’ Comfort Club
It’s no secret that seasonal maintenance prolongs the life of your equipment and keeps it running efficiently. But this doesn’t mean it’s easy to stay on top of your heater, air conditioner, water heater and other home equipment—unless, you’re a member of our “Just Right” Comfort Club!
Protecting all of your comfort equipment under one plan, we’ll help you get the most out of your investments and reduce the likelihood for future repairs. As our technicians inspect your equipment each year, they’ll identify and correct the smaller problems that would otherwise become major repairs. As a member, you’ll enjoy a number of other benefits, including scheduling reminders, priority service and more.
Click here to learn more about our different plans and what’s included with your membership.
Get Your Furnace Up & Running With Tonna
With Tonna available 24/7, you don’t need to stress over the furnace. We’ll step in at any time to provide the solution you need, when you need it.
To request furnace repair for your home, contact us online or call Tonna Mechanical at 507-205-2873 today.