A Little Sealing Goes a Long, Long Way
When indoor air isn’t working in your favor, it affects everything from your health to your finances. But with Tonna Mechanical on your side, you can significantly improve your air quality and enjoy a happier, healthier life at home.
This is the value behind Aeroseal technology. Using air pressure and a safe, non-toxic sealant, Aeroseal reliably seals the leaks and cracks in your air ducts to make your home more comfortable, healthier and energy efficient. It’s already been installed in more than 100,000 homes across the United States as well as in universities, hotels and hospitals. And that’s just the beginning!
As a certified Aeroseal contractor, Tonna Mechanical can bring this revolutionary technology right into your home. We’ve mastered the ins and outs of Aeroseal and would be happy to help you and your family step into the future with this outstanding air quality solution.
Air Duct Sealing Comes With Some Serious Benefits
According to Aeroseal, 25-40% of the air that’s supposed to reach your air vents is escaping through cracks and holes in the ductwork. That’s an astounding figure, considering how much we pay to heat and cool our homes each year.
By sealing your ductwork with Aeroseal, you’ll quickly discover a number of benefits, including:
- A comfier indoor environment. Air duct leaks often lead to hot and cold spots throughout your home. By sealing the leaks, you’ll enjoy consistent cooling and heating comfort.
- Healthier indoor air. Seal up the cracks and leaks to prevent allergens and debris from entering your living space.
- Significant annual savings. According to Aeroseal, sealing leaky ductwork can save you up to $850 each year on your heating and cooling bills.
- Optimal performance for your HVAC equipment. After sealing the leaks, your heater and air conditioner won’t have to work as hard to keep your home at a comfortable temperature. This will prolong the life of your equipment and help you get the most out of your investments.
- Reduced carbon footprint. Energy-efficient equipment is better for not only your finances, but also the environment.
Aeroseal technology is also:
- A non-toxic, water-based formula
- Minimally invasive
- Quick to install. We’ll identify and seal the leaks within a matter of hours!
Discover the Difference of Air Duct Sealing With Tonna Mechanical
On the surface, it’s tough to fully grasp the benefits of sealing your ductwork because you don’t usually know where there are leaks. But when you consider factors such as long-term savings, comfort and quality of life, the difference is clear.
To schedule a free proposal for the Aeroseal air duct sealing technology, contact us online or call Tonna Mechanical at 507-205-2873 today.